Marketing Manager-DubaiFull time @Maison Pyramide posted 10 months ago
- Set global marketing strategies for clients that will help drive brand image globally, translate brand strategies into insightful creative briefs and content strategies.
- Implement strategies, manage the team responsible for strategies execution or find when necessary a third party to implement strategies.
- Develop and track success criteria and metrics for all marketing programs and activities.
- Develop strategic marketing and innovative strategies for corporates in the Fashion, Luxury and Lifestyle sector while ensuring that the set strategies reflect a high ROI for the client.
- Establish KPIs for all marketing campaigns\ activities measure and assess their progress against the set objectives.
- Analyze consumer behavior and provide data driven solutions based on the done analyses.
- Set internal strategies for MP and support in the internal branding development of MP’s digital content and Marketing.
- Oversee the global content development process to ensure focused and consistent messaging & services priorities across all touchpoint
- Develop and manage the global marketing plan across all brand categories to increase brand exposure and drive commercial KPIs, ensuring measurable results.
- Lead & develop innovative digitally marketing plans cross functionally to raise brand awareness, acquire and retain consumers and drive sales
- Understand customer needs and current marketing trends.
- Set and implement CRM and client acquisition strategies.
- Develop effective proposals for clients and projects pitch based on effective marketing research and analysis conducting thorough research that makes MP stands out from competitors
- Set a budget for each client that ensures the over profitability of the company.
- Negotiate contracts with clients based on the set estimated budget for each client to ensure MP’s profitability.
- Evaluate and optimize marketing and pricing strategies.
- Research and analyze market trends, competitors’ and ensure MP has a competitive edge
- Prepare and present department quarterly and annual reports to management.
- Measure the performance of the implementations of the set marketing plans using effective tools and techniques.
- Launch global campaigns based on past performance insights to drive better outcome and leverage upcoming ones.
- Develop creative market driven solutions for clients to market their products and services that are out of the box and allow the client to stand out in the market.
- Understand digital innovation technology and implement it in the marketing campaigns and activities.
- Determine the best and most creative ways to advertise the clients’ products \services.
- Stay updated to the market update and to the latest trend to be a trendsetter
Qualifications & requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing\brand marketing\global or regional brand marketing
- Experience in Lifestyle\fashion\luxury is a plus
- 360 marketing experience (digital, PR, activations, retail, partnerships, etc.)
- Global and client management experience is a must
- MENA Market Knowledge
- Up to date with the latest digital marketing tactics and customer acquisitions
- Fluent in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player
- Able to create data analysis
- Able to understand audience
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Creative and out of the box thinker
- Ability to confidently communicate and manage various stakeholders and partners across all levels of the global business in a timely manner.
This vacancy is open for Dubai and Cairo residents ONLY!