Video Editor (m/f/d) (German) – 12 months contract – home office / hybrid workContract @Addify posted 1 year ago
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce.
At LinkedIn Austria, the Video Editor focuses on digital video editing and supports the German editing team in the production of instructional content, utilizing expertise in Premiere Pro as well as experience with audio enhancement, video compositing, color correction, and compression software.
This job is entitled for home office / hybrid work.
● Prepare and edit complex screen capture as well as standard live footage and work with B-roll
● Integrate different emphasising techniques (slides, overlays, graphics and instructional focusing technique) while ensuring overall consistency of a course, highest quality editing standards and optimum end-user experience
● Ensure the video presents the author’s instruction clearly with concise phrasing and a smooth, even flow by removing unnecessary rephrases, pauses, and other audible distractions and restructuring phrasing as required
● Ensure proper and consistent audio levels in individual videos and throughout the entire training course using different audio processing methods and techniques
● Manage/balance multiple projects when assigned and effectively prioritize the schedule as necessary to ensure on time completion and delivery of assignments
● Communicate clearly with Supervisor, lead editor and key stakeholders (producer, director, audio engineer, graphics team) to ensure successful handoffs throughout the post production process
● Participate in translation projects (English-Native Language) and prepare synchronized movies and subtitles with translated material provided by our content team
● Business fluent in German (mother tongue or level C1+) and English (B2+)
● Must have a professional reel of previous work to apply
● A minimum of a 2 year degree in video/film or other related field or equivalent work experience
● 1-2 years professional working experience with Premiere Pro and a strong understanding of post-production applications such as After Effects, Audition and Photoshop
● Background in using audio and video compression techniques, utilizing software such as Adobe’s Media Encoder etc.
● Demonstrate the ability to anticipate and effectively communicate and solve practical problems or issues
● Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects when assigned
● Knowledge of various video codecs such as ProRes, H.264
● Competency with Mac and PC computers including troubleshooting and basic networking knowledge
● Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
● Demonstrate strong and fluent editorial techniques through proper timing, pacing, organization, and asset management within a timeline
● Make editing decisions and apply good judgment to create a coherent and effective end product
● Have superior project and time management capabilities within a fast paced, high productivity environment
Please provide your CV or resumes in English.
The fixed minimum annual gross salary is 35.784 Euro. Based on qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.