Team leaderFull time @Reliance Recruiters posted 2 years ago
About the job Team leader
Automobile industry experience is mandatory!!
Team Leader – Principal Accountabilities
- Monitors and supervises the technicians’ jobs and activities. Manages job allocations and additional jobs, prioritizing accordingly.
- Consistently supervises and monitors the painters’ performance. Assures highly efficient and productive employees, monitoring the quality and quantity of work done, time taken, the attitude at work, as well as adherence to 5S.
- Familiarizes each technician with company policies and individual responsibilities.
- Ensures that all warranty/ Port Modification cases in the workshop will be observed and will be reported to the Technical Department.
- Monitors allowed time vs. actual time taken for the work.
- Reports any modification case to vehicle components and provides the necessary documentation for future reference (i.e. photos, etc.)
- Ensures constant coordination with Job Control for daily jobs and on-time advise for cases of urgency.
- Conducts the counterchecking of technicians reports and mechanical estimations, to ensure accuracy.
- Ensure proper adherence to Service Department procedures.
- Selects suitable technicians for training programs, monitor their skills and capabilities, and periodically reviews training requirements.
- Analyzes the reasons for repeat jobs and tries to prevent it.
- Assists technicians for complex repairs and diagnosis, whenever necessary.
- Monitors technicians’ activities to ensure on-time job completion and in case of any delay, to coordinate/report to the job control accordingly.
- Guarantees proper safekeeping and maintenance of the issued tools conducting a periodic inventory and takes responsibility for any discrepancy
- Performs other related tasks assigned by VAS supervisor.