Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Manager-DubaiFull time @Addify posted 2 years ago
About the Role:
Job role is to manage the SOP for Automotive Sales & After sales process. Activity includes creation of SOP with respective business owner, quarterly reviews to check any amendment is required, liaise with the training and process standard team to ensure the training content is in-line with the SOP and Process structure. Candidate should have ability to manage multiple stakeholders and skill set to document and visualise the SOP in a standard and structure format. The job scope includes both the customer facing and internal processes.
The role will be based at the Afte sales Centre of Excellence division (ASU) in the Al-Futtaim Automotive. The division is responsible to support and manage the after sales business across all brands in the UAE and International.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Create SOP for customer interaction and internal process for the after sales workshop process (Appointment to Delivery)
- Create SOP for customer interaction and internal process for the vehicle sales process (Used & New)
- Clearly define difference between SOP, Policy and Work instruction in each SOP.
- Prepare SOP tracker sheet to visualize quarterly reviews with the business owners
- Ability to prepare the SOP in the required tools – Visio, Blue works, video SOP.
- Alignment of SOP in the training content for the associates for each brand
- Prepare and publish SOP adhere test for associate to understand the success and gaps
- Manage data base of SOP and publishing process
- Create tool kit for new joiners in the business including the system flow information.
o Minimum Experience: Minimum of 5 to 7 years. (Preferably in Automotive).
o Specific experience SOP management would be added advantage.
• Job-Specific Skills:
o Strong working knowledge of MS Office, VISIO.
o Ability to Lead project
o Ability to Manage big teams (People Management)
o Ability to Manage Stakeholders
o Ability to Transfer knowledge
o Ability to think ‘Out of Box’
o Ability to train and coach, build relationships and utilize skills appropriately
o Ability to maintain fair, consistent set of standards
o Ability adjust priorities and structure time wisely in a fast paced environment
o Ability to handle the pressure.