Software EngineerFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
We are looking at Software Engineers Frontend.
- Will be responsible for refinement/estimation of Product strategic roadmap items and execution/delivery in a timely agreed SLA duration.
- Will be responsible for timely delivery of Product tasks agreed within Sprint scope which is on application component level, with high quality of code and scalable/reliable solution delivery on production environment.
- Propose and drive engineering best practices and contribute to engineering excellence.
- Work with the product and design team to understand the requirements and have the ability to translate them into technical solutions.
- Actively participate in code reviews and work with other team members to raise the bar.
- Stay up-to-date and close to the competitive technology landscape.
- Consistently write production-ready code that is easily testable.
- Participate in the on-call rotation and be willing to any production incidents within the defined SLA
- Will be responsible for raising the bar of existing applications in terms of engineering practices. Will be involved in tech research and knowledge-sharing activities to stay up-to-date with industry standards.
We would prefer if you have:
- More than 3 years of experience in one of the frontend platforms like ReactNative, Flutter, or Angular
- Deep experience in frontend application development and publishing in the PlayStore/AppStore
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of source control preferably Git
- Familiar with Analytics and A/B testing tools
- Experience in the ride-hailing application domain is a big plus