Social Media SpecialistFull time @Addify posted 2 years ago
A Social Media Specialist is responsible for creating and administering content on all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Linked-in, Google, etc., to build an audience and ensure customer engagement. The Specialist may also monitor site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design.
A Social Media Specialist may be responsible for developing strategy, community management, creative directing, copywriting, customer service, and analyzing data.
• Degree in Marketing, Communication Studies, Journalism, Creative Writing, or similar.
• Experience and expert as a Social and Digital Marketing Executive.
• Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms, photo shop, editing creating new designs.
• In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
• Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
• Flexible and engaging writing style.
• Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
• Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.
• Willingness to work occasional overtime to accommodate various time zones.