Service manager (m/f/d)Full time @Talent Acquisition posted 2 years ago
Job advertisements description
To achieve our goal, we are looking for people with a heart for their calling.
This is what you get from us:
- Time – to live your love for your job
- 5 day week – Tuesday to Saturday
- 10 days summer vacation
- Above wages
- Support in further training opportunities for wine and/or cheese sommelier(s)
- High tipping potential
- Rooms for national applicants
- Use of the swimming area
- Discounts on wine purchases
What we expect from you:
- Cordiality, competence and attention to the guest
- Bear responsibility for a functioning cooperation
- See and complete the tasks without a checklist
- Respectful handling of food and resources
- Awareness of the connection between the environment and nature
- Preferably spoken and written English
Your completed training is only an interim result, but if you want, the beginning of a unique career.
Does your partner also work in gastronomy and would like to be part of it? That is also possible.