Service AdvisorFull time @Addify recruitment posted 2 years ago
A prestigious workshop Garage in Dubai is currently looking for Senior Service Advisor to attend customer needs via Technical Consultation and Forwarding collective and accurate maintenance & repair instructions to the workshop.
• Attend promptly and greet with a smile
• Ask Question and record customer requests without delay
• Collect accurate symptoms of complaints from the customer for quick resolutions at workshop.
• Empathise and clarify customer requests.
• Ensure adequate number of Repair Order as per the business flow.
• Ensure proper explanation of the content of work in detail
• Check workshop situation and promise delivery time.
• Ensure providing proper cost estimate and delivery time to Customer.
• Ensure keeping promised time to customers
• Inform customer after work completion and agree pick up time.
• Clear explanation of the job done and invoice and guide to the cashier.
• Deliver the vehicle in person
• Ensure achievement of given revenue targets
• Promotion of value added services
• Able to make every effort to resolve Customer Complaints and ensure customer has positive ownership experience
• Follow up payments of credit customers and ensure collection within stipulated time.
• Regularly monitor orders raised by him and ensure timely billing.
• Conduct post service follow up to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Technically competent to understand the customer needs and requirements and accordingly raise Service Orders.
Job Role: Service Advisor will report to the Assistant Service Manager or Service Manager: Some of the main challenges are:
• Plays a crucial role in achieving budgeted service & other sales revenue targets every month.
• Demonstrates Customer handling Skills and interpersonal skills
• Plays crucial role in obtaining the optimum scores in Principal’s dealer clinic activities.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
• Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: DAE Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering.
• At least 5 years and above of experience as Service Advisor/ Service cum Consultant in a reputed automotive dealership.
• Job-Specific Skills: Strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence are critical for this job.
• You should have good PC Skills/ MS Office and capable of using dealer management system (DMS) with minimum training