Senior Tax ManagerFull time @Addify posted 1 week ago
· Accountable for the implementation of appropriate tax governance including compliance processes and controls to ensure low-risk status. Developing action plans for the resolution of issues where necessary.
· In close coordination with the tax department and CFO, designing, developing, and implementing tax processes to ensure all compliance obligations are met and appropriate records maintained.
· Working with stakeholders, including external advisers, operational teams, and finance, to identify and address tax risks and opportunities and implement process improvements
· Assisting in designing and implementing transfer pricing policy and ensuring local TP filing and reporting are done
· Reviewing tax returns prior to submission and in cooperation with local accounting teams and/or external firms / providing technical inputs
· Contributing to the tax reporting
· Providing clear, practical, and business-focused advice on the tax implications of projects and tenders
· Acting as a point of contact for ad hoc taxation queries.
· Leading and supported ad hoc tax projects
· Driving education and training on tax throughout the business
Qualifications – Chartered Accountant /CPA
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in tax and regulations
· Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
- Strong technical capabilities in tax areas including international tax, cross-border tax, and tax planning.
- Strong tax experience in UAE VAT, Excise, and Corporate Tax.
- Strong Leadership quality and ability to coach and mentor teams.
- Exhibit the highest standards of professional integrity and business ethics.
- Very good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Open to new ideas from internal and external customers.
- Strong international outlook and cross-cultural exposure.
The salary range would be AED 10,000 – AED 16,000. UAE residence visa and medical insurance shall be provided. Interested applicants, please send your CV with reference STM.