Senior Marketing ManagerFull time @Addify posted 2 weeks ago
- Develop a marketing strategy and create and implement an integrated campaign plan for the event including exhibitor, delegate, and visitor campaigns
- Develop a plan for lead generation and engage with each team to ensure optimization of campaign plans throughout the event cycle
- Forecast and monitor budget and negotiate with suppliers
- Data acquisition, data analysis, segmentation, and management
- Manage Marketing Manager/Marketing Executive(s) in the execution of the marketing plan, ensuring they reach their full potential
- Work with external suppliers to produce key marketing materials in print, digital, and video
- Website management with 3rd parties, user experience, analytics, and content
- Social Media (organic and paid) and digital including SEO, PPC, geofencing, etc
- Media Plan – PR, media buying, media partnership agreements (broadcast, associations, trade publications), media registration, and onsite management
- Manage 3rd party elements and integrations such as mobile app, event registration, exhibitor manual, networking platforms, survey, and market research
- Advocacy plan with sponsors, exhibitors, delegates, and visitors to increase reach and attract new business and new registrations.
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
Marketing qualification is advantageous.
Minimum Experience: 3 years at senior manager level marketing, exhibition marketing is a must or 5+ as high performing marketing manager, looking to develop.
- Strategy creation and critical path analysis
- Experience in the use of databases in both mass and targeted direct marketing campaigns
- Experience managing the production of mobile apps and online registration systems
- People management
- Website Management and User Experience
- Excellent writing skills, including proofreading and messaging
- Marketing Automation, Lead Generation, and Lead Scoring
- Big Data Analysis from multiple sources
- Budget management, including budgetary responsibility for decision-making relating to a wide variety of potential marketing channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with and relate to all levels both within and outside the organization
- Excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Strong attention to detail.
The successful individual must have used more than approx. 70% of the tools used by dmg events or have proven experience of using an alternative for an events business.
- ESP – Hubspot, Adestra, Everlytic email composition and analysis
- CRM/database – Salesforce for campaign management
- Social Media Channels/ Hootsuite – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube (content creation, sponsored posts, analytics, and effectiveness)
- Registration – InfoSalons, N200, Form Assembly (including Social Amplification through InGo or Gleaning)
- Website – CMS (Umbraco, TYPO3, WordPress, or similar) plus experience of design and user experience(working with 3rd parties)
- Google Suite
- Advocacy & exhibitor remarketing
- App management, networking platforms, content delivery platforms (webinar, etc).
- Good leadership skills
- Work well under pressure, adaptable and resilient
- Able to work on own initiative, be highly motivated and proactive
- Practice good time management
- Be trustworthy, professional, and reliable
- Demonstrate good teamwork with co-workers/peers.