Senior HR ManagerFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
If you are an HR professional looking for an exciting challenge in a fast-growing and purpose-driven company, perhaps a career at VIWELL could be your next step. The Human Resources Manager is responsible for developing and implementing people strategies across the range of HR Disciplines. This is inclusive of recruitment, induction, compensation & benefits, performance management, employee relations, talent development, organizational design, and HR governance.
- Provide professional HR support to a growing company in a rapidly changing environment through a hands-on approach combined with a strategic outlook.
- Monitor and oversee all major HR facets including training & development, compensation structure, policy development, as well as performance management of employees.
- Design, manage and monitor internal employee wellbeing and engagement programs.
- Develop strong working relations with management and staff, providing advice, guidance, and coaching.
- Act as a bridge between the employer and the employee, should be able to create a rapport with them to understand their concerns/issues.
- Managing resistance to change brought on by business growth.
- Utilize technology to measure and enhance the results of human resources programs.
- 5-10 years of experience in human resources working as an HR Manager, HR Generalist, or HR Business Partner, within HR operations or similar roles is essential.
- A degree in Human Resources Management, or a relevant field.
- Excellent English skills are essential. Arabic would be advantageous.
- Experienced in UAE rules and regulations.
- Experienced in all HR functions, policies, and processes.
- Willingness and ability to work with a degree of ambiguity and work independently.
- Ability to work alongside leadership at the most senior level.
- Background in well-being would be advantageous.