Senior HR ManagerFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
- Manage the HR Function in the organization.
- Design and implement HR Policies and Procedures across the Organization.
- Participate actively in the manpower planning process, and ensure the staffing structure of each department covers all skills gaps in the organization.
- Ensure all Personnel processes are efficiently handled across the company maintaining minimal manual work and ensuring automation of all workflows and processes.
- Manage the HRMS to ensure effective use of HR Data to reduce HR Process inefficiencies.
- Manage the process of Career Growth plans, and Developmental plans across the company.
- Participate actively in the design of the incentives and bonuses structure across the company to ensure a connection with the performance management system.
- Manage the Organization’s Development activities including the Utilization of Human Capital across the companies providing recommendations for internal transfers and better utilization of resources.
- Ensure equitable and standardized systems are implemented across the organization relating to employee privileges as per job grade and job requirements.
- Design and Implement Equitable pay and compensation structure.
- Ensure alignment of Department KPIs with the Organizational KPIs.
- Devise Competitive Sourcing methods, detailed workforce planning analysis, and ensure succession planning strategies are implemented.
- Study the work structure and job/role design to ensure maximum utilization of staff skills and abilities.
- Devise, and update the organization structure to reflect the staffing changes and the department structure.
- Establish and maintain open communication with all levels of employees.
- Implement and manage the performance appraisal process across the organization.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable labor laws and provide HR policies that maintain a level of professionalism and quality performance.
- Raise Employee Moral by improving the HR Standards and offering employees the HR Support needed.
- Provide Measurable Metrics for HR and Staffing numbers.
- Manage the record keeping of HR Data to maintain efficiency and speed in retrieving data.
- Provide solutions for employee development connecting performance, reward, and development.
- Manage Promotions, staff movements, managerial and supervisory hiring/termination, and any HR Personnel requests as per the matrix.
- Coach and Train Managers on new technologies and processes, continually improving the status quo.
Staff Management/Internal Processes:
- Select and hire employees in the function, and train and evaluate employees to enhance their performance, development, and work output.
- Approve Workforce plans, productivity, and utilization of staff ensuring optimum staff levels are available for all the departments and propose initiatives for improvement.
- Coach and Train employees and processes, continually improving the status quo.
- Monitor and review the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports as per department guidelines.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing, and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Lead and guide managers on automation and efficiency of processes.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to review the process flow of the department, and continually evaluate SLAs compared to results of the department.
- Oversee the Learning and Development initiatives in the department.
- Oversee Performance Results compared to SLAs and propose plans for improvement.
- BA in HR Management, Industrial Engineering, MIS, or Business Administration.
- PHR/SHRM-CP is a must.
Years of Experience:
- Worked in software development company (at least 2 years)
- Worked with Remote Resources/work force at least 3 years
- 7 years in the HR Field with a minimum of 3 Years in the HR Managerial field.
Skills & Competencies
Differentiation Core Competencies:
o Passion and Initiative
o Results Orientation
o Leadership & Empowerment
o Creativity & Innovation
o Customer Service Orientation
o Positive attitude & Team Work
Managerial Competencies (Mastery Level):
o Decision Making & Judgement
o Resources Management
o Stakeholder Relations
o Project Management
o Automation & adaptability to Technology Changes
o Continuous Improvement