Senior Forex Sales and Account ManagerFull time @Addify posted 1 month ago
- Generate revenue and expand the retail and partnership in the Forex, Gold, and CFDs business through several online and offline channels and an active personal client database.
- Meet clients, present, and explain the company’s products, support the process of meetings targets, and equip management with market feedback.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with all clients to ensure long-term retention and build a network of future prospects.
- Identify and network with existing and future clients, generate business for existing accounts, achieve profitability, and increase sales growth.
- Analyze marketing trends and track competitor activities, provide valuable input to fine-tune operations and strategies, and attend industry events to network and market the company.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related fields.
- At least 3 years experience within the FX industry in a similar role.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, technical writing, and verbal communication skills.
- Proven negotiation techniques and an excellent closer.
- Robust ability in building and maintaining relationships.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Possess strong organizational, leadership, and interpersonal management skills.
- Strong planning, forecasting, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Competitive and excellent salaries (Dependent on an existing book of business and experience in bringing new business)
- Best Incentives and Bonus Schemes in the Market for introducing new business
- Will work in a special department with multinational colleagues