Senior Associate-IT AuditFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute assigned client engagements from start to completion, which includes the overall planning, execution, direction, and completion of engagements and managing the engagements to budget.
- Evaluate and test client-related business processes and IT controls and identify areas of risk for each.
- Apply current knowledge of IT trends and systems processes to identify security and risk management issues, as well as other opportunities for overall process improvement.
- Work with assigned team members and client personnel to plan engagement strategy, define objectives, and address technology-related controls risks and issues.
- Execute assigned RPA (Robotic Process Automation) engagements to cover the data management including data validation, preparation, and upload to the GT RPA system.
- Execute assigned Journal Entry Testing covering Data completeness test and preparation of JE testing working papers.
- Maintain professionalism and rapport with the client. Proactively interact with key client management to manage expectations, help ensure client satisfaction, meet client deadlines, and resolve any problems.
- Proactively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Maintain certification (CPA, CISA, CISSP, or CISM) and compliance with firm CPE requirements.
Who we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting or Information Technology-related field is required.
- At least Two to Five (2-5) years of related work experience in IT audit within a similar practice, a Big 4 firm, or a large CPA firm servicing cross-industry clients is required.
- Other areas of expertise needed should include some of the following: access control software, security architecture and administration, Internet use/firewalls, network security awareness, and enforcement, security policies and standards, operating systems, and databases.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships, are expected.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment is required.
- The ability to document testing in a highly detailed and exacting manner is expected.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills are required.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills are required.
- Excellent computer software skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, are expected.
- CPA, CISA, CISSP, or CISM license/certification.
- The ability to work additional hours as needed and travel on a regular basis to clients is expected.