Senior AccountantFull time @Addify posted 4 months ago
About the job
Duties and responsibilities:
· Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
· Preparation of annual budget and variance analysis on monthly basis.
· Preparation of monthly cash flow projection.
· Quarterly VAT submission.
· Coordinating with marketing department and clinic for sales promotions.
· Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions.
· Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with IFRS.
· Bringing to the attention of the management any abnormality in the business operation.
· Computation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis.
· Payroll Processing.
· Advising and assisting the management in the compilation and control of the center budget.
· Reconciliation of bank statements and coordinating with banks for banking relationship.
· Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with UAE legislation.
· Advising on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system, the use of financial management software (QuickBooks), the medium-term and program budgeting.
· Cooperation with external auditors to carry out annual external auditing.
· Review and maintain the chart of accounts and cost centers on regular basis.
· Reconciliation of sub ledgers (Payables, Receivables, Fixed asset, purchasing and inventory) with general ledger and bank reconciliations.
· To improve operational systems, processes and policies in support of organization’s mission; better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
· Preparing monthly each clinics and doctors profitability advising best formula to maximizing the center’s profitability.
· Any other financial / management duties assigned by the center manager.
Graduate/Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
Minimum of five (5) recent years of experience in the clinic or hospital field.
· Financial Management Skills
· Payroll and Accounts Schemes
· Accounting System Software Application
· Knowledgeable with QuickBooks
· Economic and Accounting principles skills
· Quarterly VAT submission
· RCM (Revenue Cycle Management)
· Integrity and honesty
· Interpersonal Ability
· Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
· Problem Solving and decision Making
· Leadership Ability
· Effective Communication
Customer Service Orientation