Senior AccountantFull time @Addify posted 1 week ago
About the job:
Arthur Lawrence is urgently looking for a Senior Accountant for a client in Dubai, UAE. Kindly review the job requirements below.
Your immediate application will enable us to place you successfully.
- 10+ years of experience in a supervisory role in progressive Accounting.
- Skilled in accounting functions, quarterly and year-end financial audit activities, and annual corporate financial controls audits.
- Hands-on experience in trading PNL, AP, AR, MIS Reports, recording transactions, and Reconciliation.
- In-depth knowledge of ODOO Software, closing of books of accounts, and monthly financials.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and Finance is preferred.
Nice to Have:
- Postgraduate degree in MBA and certifications in CA, CPA would add an additional value
- Talent Advocate: Brian
- Call: +1 (832) 886 5155
Arthur Lawrence is a management and technology consulting firm providing enterprise-wide business transformation and business applications implementation services. Our in-depth technical knowledge and broad experience of working with world-class companies enable organizations to leverage our capabilities in developing winning strategies and cost-effective solutions.We are a UN Women Empowerment Principal Signatory and are certified by National Minority Supplier Development Council.
Acknowledgments from Industry Peers:
- Winner of Entrepreneur 360 Award (2019).
- IAOP Award; Ranked in the top 100 internationally.
- Arthur Lawrence ranked within the Inc 5000 twice in 2016 and 2017 as one of the fastest. Growing companies of America.
- Named one of the top ten fastest-growing businesses in Houston in 2016.
- Ranked 25th in the HBJ s Fast 100 Private Companies Award in 2017.
Our Seven Pillars:
We rely on the seven core values that we believe enable us to deliver quality for our consultants and clients: Education, Integrity, Value Creation, Collaboration, Best Client, Best People, and Stewardship Through strict adherence to these core values, we have achieved success beyond all documented forecasts and anticipation.