Senior AccountantFull time @Addify posted 5 months ago
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Comply with the financial policies and procedures of the finance function
- prepare proper and accurate accounting journal entries based on valid and complete information as well as supporting documents.
- Respond to all the inquiries of internal and external auditors.
- Properly and timely prepare all accounting entries related to activities within his scope.
- Prepare monthly supplier reconciliation.
- Prepare payment requests.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly clients reconciliations
- Prepare the VAT declaration forms
- Coordinate with all the departments to collect all the information and post it on time.
- Coordinate with the concerned parties in case of discrepancies.
- Assist the accounting manager in the monthly & yearly closing,
- Monthly audit and control store movement.
- Handle a monthly and yearly stock inventory.
- Excellent computer skills,
- English & Arabic
- Be self-motivated
- Be accurate
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be a team player
- Maintain confidentiality.
Salary from AED 6,000 to AED 8,000 based on experience.