Senior AccountantFull time @Addify posted 2 weeks ago
- Financial Accounting including vendor Payments, Banking, etc.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting activities including reconciliations of invoices, purchase orders, statements of accounts, profit and loss sheets, balance sheets coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports/support as necessary
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principals
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payments
- Inspect accounts book and accounting system to keep up to date
- Make best practices, and recommendations to management
Requirements: Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user in Tally and Zoho.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Senior
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Must hold a Degree in Finance or Accounting or a relevant field.
- Must know UAE/GCC laws for accounting, admin, and tax filing along with India GST Taxation is a must.
- Excellent communication in English (Speaking and Writing)
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree,
- Experience in Finance Accounting, UAE And India Experience is a MUST.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent