Sales Manager-Real EstateFull time @Addify posted 6 months ago
Job Location – Dubai
Skills & Experience Needed
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
– Minimum 2 – 3 years of sales experience in the domain of REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE or DEVELOPER.
– Good communication and presentation skills are a must.
– Being multilingual is an added advantage.
– Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
What You Will be expected to do:
• Market and promote completed and off-plan properties to existing clients and potential investors globally.
• Advise investors on the options of Real Estate Investment Opportunities in Dubai and other locations in the Middle East.
• Schedule meetings in the office and on project sites for existing clients and potential investors.
• Negotiate prices and payment plans for investors.
• Travel on business trips to potential markets and meet with high-net-worth individuals and organizations to promote, market, and sell off-plan and ready properties.
• Participate in Exhibitions and promotional events in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and other parts of the Middle East.
• Recruit local and foreign real estate brokers as agents to promote and sell off-plan and ready properties in Dubai.