Sales ManagerFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
The sales Manager will contribute to the Company’s objective of being the “best in class” pipeline inspection company. S/he will be the brand ambassador for innovative technology and responsible for all worldwide sales. S/he will be expected to expand the current client portfolio and implement the strategies to grow the market presence. His/her primary responsibility will be to manage a growing Sales and Business Development Team in all regional subsidiaries, which will implement and monitor the Sales and Business Development strategies, policies, and plans.
- Lead the Sales and Business Development team for your dedicated Regions.
- Responsible to grow, expand and maintain revenues and the number of customers within the assigned territories.
- Develop, approve and execute Territories’ sales and marketing plans and strategies, form the budget accordingly, and set specific objectives and performance criteria, which are consistent with the objectives.
- Ensure long-standing customer relations and networking is sustained with the key international oil and gas clients. Provide marketing intelligence with regard to trends, new developments, and competitor activities.
- Direct personnel in the operational procedures to complete assignments and understand the manpower and equipment requirements to complete industrial service projects and emergency responses.
- Interface with customers with a professional and effective manager to update them on the project status and/or to resolve problems/issues.
- Represent in regional and national networking organizations that best benefit growth within assigned product lines.
- Work closely with Project Management, D&A, R&D, and TM/Production teams to ensure that customer needs are being met in regards to all projects for the two job types.
- Establish an in-depth knowledge of competitive pricing, market rates, and market dynamics to assure an acceptable win rate at acceptable margins.
- Maintain company/contact information and document all sales calls, customer visits, and business opportunities.
- Work closely with regional sales and marketing organizations to ensure all fact sheets and white papers are up to date and posted in the sales library.
- As a natural leader, you will select, develop and motivate your team in a positive manner to perform, meet all the relevant KPIs and help them with their personal development.
- Competency Requirements.