Sales ManagerFull time @Addify posted 3 months ago
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, technical, or another related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in a sales function in the building materials industry, with expertise in luxury bathrooms/ high-end specification driven plumbing/drainage/ sanitary ware products in GCC markets.
- Good understanding of the specification and business development in the MEP Industry in GCC.
- Good understanding of the construction sector purchasing process in the operating markets.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to work autonomously as part of a bigger and international team, and being able to efficiently collaborate with other colleagues.
- UAE driving license is mandatory.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales and business development
- Searching for and contacting decision makers whose companies would benefit from our product;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs;
- Providing pre-sales demonstrations, product education, and working in tandem with our UAE technical team to provide a seamless client experience and after-sales support service.
- Growing and delivering the country-wide sales funnel in GCC Markets
- Ability to identity a prospect’s motivating triggers and adapt your sales pitch accordingly to satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price, and deliverables;
- Being the company’s eyes and ears in the GCC markets, providing detailed reports on all activity throughout the region
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing their requirements;
- Networking with the client’s head office functions to ensure the client experience is professional, efficient, and enjoyable;
Partner network management
- Growing, managing, and motivating a sales affiliate network
- Maximizing the performance of distribution partners by building out comprehensive joint business plans to include market segmentation, channel marketing calendar, lead generation activity, and sales forecasts
- Past experience in driving growth by appointing distributors across a large geography.
Necessary soft skills/attributes:
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines even under challenging circumstances.
- Competent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work efficiently with people from different cultures.
- High level of resilience against knockbacks in the sales cycle.
We are a British manufacturer with business in the UK, South Africa, and the GCC. We manufacture an innovative toilet that is better for the environment, better for humans, and better for companies: it saves water, carbon footprint, and money on bills. Our customers include major brands and organizations across the globe, including fast food chains, service stations, shopping centers, universities, and offices.