Sales Engineer-ID: 88609-DubaiFull time @Al Futtaim posted 11 months ago
Sales Engineer – Used | Trucks Division | FAMCO & Commercial Vehicles | Dubai
The Sales Engineer– Used- Trucks is primarily responsible for achieving/exceeding the targeted sales of used units while maintaining/ improving the customer service experience.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Achieve/Exceed monthly/annual sales target while maximizing the profitability by focusing on both the net sales and gross margin earnings. This includes utilizing discounts as a tool to close deals.
- Ensure that the customer’s expectations always meet or exceed the standard set
- Attend all daily sales meetings and modular training sessions that introduce new products and make sure the Sales Manager is informed if additional training is required. Attend all product launch trainings for new vehicles , equipment
- Awareness on competitor activities/their products and discuss the data with the Sales Manager to facilitate the necessary strategic planning by the management.
- Document and maintain all records pertaining to the area of activity for future reference and for use by the Sales Managers.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Sales process, F&I, structure, systems and methodology
- Bachelor’s degree
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Previous sales experience is must in the fields of Commercial Vehicles, specifiacall with trucks
- Experienced in used unit truck sales is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the field
Job-Specific Skills Behavioral Competencies:
- Must have quantitative and analytical skills and PC proficiency
- Must be fluent English, Arabic and any other language considered an added advantage
- Must have excellent negotiation influencing and customer service skills
- Must be an effective communicator
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalized CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviors, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.