Sales Consultant-ID: 109401 -DubaiFull time @Al Futtaim posted 1 year ago
The purpose of the role is to achieve sales targets with retained gross margins on units (new & TPO) and maximize the uptake of Finance and Insurance (F&I) products, trade-ins, and accessory sales while maintaining expected standards on CSV & NPS throughout the customer journey.
About the role:
- Achieve monthly unit sale targets by taking the customer on a structured “one offer” journey
- Maximize retained gross margins on unit sales to maintain branch profitability
- Achieve monthly F&I product sales targets
- Promote effective referrals to Showroom Managers to ensure 100% second facing for enhancing revenue and NPS/CSV opportunities
- Achieve the set Trade-ins and Dealer Installed Options (DIO) Accessories sales targets
- Manage leads to increase sales revenue (Tel/Web/Walk-in enquiries conversion to be at 25%).
- Ensure capture of customer data in Fast track (test drive, Emirates ID, email address, etc) to enable efficiency and accuracy in the FT Dashboard for adequate referencing and follow up.
- Achieve personal and professional growth by attending and actively engaging in
- Daily, weekly and monthly sales meetings;
- Mandatory and recommended trainings to stay up-to-date with systems and product knowledge
- Staying up-to-date with current brand campaigns and competitor campaign activities
- Enhancing financial knowledge on available customer buying options
- The role acts to meet Branch Sales and F&I targets while simultaneously ensuring that each customer is provided a one-stop offer in the sales process.
- The role holder Interacts directly with:
- Branch Manager
- Branch Sales Executives
- Branch Support Staff
- People working within the automotive Retail & SME industry often have to work extended hours most evenings and weekends to achieve their targets
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Written and spoken English is a must; Arabic is preferable
- 2 years sales experience
- Automotive background desirable
- Job Related Skills and Competencies:
- Up selling skills and ability to create value from new products
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills, with evident ability to influence customer choices