Sales AgentFull time @Addify posted 1 month ago
Located in Dubai, Millionaire Aisle is a unique company between e-commerce and raffle hybrid. With a team of nearly 40 employees, we partner with over 40 retailers, and more than 1,000 locations to sell our products across the UAE. Millionaire Aisle is seeking motivated, professional, customer service, and sales driven to join our team as a Sales Representative / Sales Agent.
- Promote our product sales and raffle ticket benefits through managing a sales route and merchandising at retailer locations.
- Advise retailers on effective use of point-of-sale materials, and inventory management, provide information, education, and support about the raffle opportunity, products, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare and submit sales reports as required.
- Communicate about products, raffle opportunities, government rules, and conditions, and raffle draw dates to established retail through customer visits, monitoring customer footfall levels, and assisting with securing sales as needed.
- Promote retailer incentives and consumer promotions and handle retailer concerns and issues.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Handing out flyers to pass by potential customers and communicating our offers to them.
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience in outdoor sales involving direct responsibility for servicing established accounts and/or contacting prospects to promote products and/or services to companies. College training may be substituted for experience subject to applicable rules.
- Must be experienced in customer service, promoting products, and have the ability to deal with a diverse customer base.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to carry our transactions via smart tablets and other POS systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as the ability to learn new computer software systems is expected.
- Bilingual and strong customer service experience.
- Sales Promoter experience will be an added advantage.
- Hindi Speaking is a MUST.