Recruitment SpecialistFull time @Addify posted 2 weeks ago
Real Estate Recruitment Specialist- Ladies Only!
Dubai Real Estate Brokerage Experience is a MUST!
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Actively reach out and prospect industry professionals at other companies
- Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications
- Interview applicants about their experience, education, and skills
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Recruitment Strategies and plans utilizing recruitment platforms to perform targeted campaigns
- Make sure to provide feedback to all candidates, make offers and send all relevant offer letters and information where needed
- General networking and relationship building with internal team members and external prospects can be converted into opportunities.
- Onboarding and welcoming of new candidates
- Conduct new employee orientations
- Plan and sometimes deliver training, including new staff inductions
- Excellent organization
- Business awareness and management skills
- Great people skills
- Knowledge of canvassing using LinkedIn, Indeed, Naukrigulf, and other sources
- Strong communication skills.
- Team working skills and the ability to collaborate well with others
- Ability to communicate it in a professional and understandable manner
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Dubai Real Estate Brokerage Experience is a MUST!
- Relevant experience working in a recruitment
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Problem-solving and decision-making
What We Offer:
· Competitive Salary plus commission
· Great working environment
. Employment visa & medical insurance