Recruitment OfficerFull time @Addify posted 5 months ago
- covering the full recruitment cycle, working on multiple positions at any one time.
- Communicate the recruitment process to hiring managers, managing the authority to recruit process.
- Facilitate the creation of job descriptions with hiring managers.
- Arrange recruitment campaigns; attend recruitment fairs, research appropriate educational establishments to source candidates as appropriate.
- Search candidates, screen CVs, and compile effective shortlists for presentation to the hiring manager.
- Coordinate feedback, arrange interviews and manage the recruitment process through to the offer stage.
- Use resourcing software to track and record all stages of the recruitment process, maintaining systems and CV database including the creation of effective and proactive talent pipelines.
- Provide regular reports on key metrics and activities.
- Create job adverts for the website, job boards, social media, and specialist publications.
- Contribute to the review, development, and implementation of resourcing standards, processes, and guides as and when required recommending any changes as appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current employment legislation and ensure that hiring managers are effectively briefed on any relevant changes.
- Support ad hoc resourcing projects.
- In addition to the specific responsibilities outlined above, the role may also be required to get involved in other HR-related projects and activities.
Qualification / Experience (Skills):
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Minimum 4-6 years of working experience in the oil & gas industry with middle east region experience
- Previous in-house and PMC recruitment experience required within an HR department.
- Past experience managing all aspects of the recruitment & resourcing cycle including resource planning.
- Knowledge of recruitment marketing including social media and direct sourcing met the Head of the Departments.
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant recruitment and immigration-related legislation.
- Good interviewing skills as well as the ability to train managers in CV screening and interview techniques.
- Experience in applicant tracking systems would be advantageous.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in using the Internet and MS Office Suite to generate reports to provide management information such as time to hire, cost of hire, candidate source, etc.
- Resilient with the ability to handle difficult and challenging situations.
- Tenacious, assertive, and able to professionally challenge and influence decisions.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and have a proactive “can do” attitude.
- Organized with strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Professional and confident approach to working relationships.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multitask.
- Good attention to detail.