RecruiterFull time @Addify posted 11 months ago
- Minimum three (3) years in the same role or five (5) year as Assistant Finance Manager.
- Dubai Experience of 5 years
- Hospitality Experience
- Holding Companies Experience
• Preparing and distributing Monthly Consolidated financial statements and Reports (MIS), including variance reports, regulatory filings, and related schedules.
• Analyzed monthly consolidated Profit and Loss Account and Balance sheet accounts.
• Ensure that period -end dates are met based on monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting dates.
• Investigate and reconcile all financial discrepancies by gathering data and analyzing account information.
• Directly point of contact for External and Internal Audit.
• Monitoring the Consolidated revenue recognition process of the Group at Business level and analyzing gaps in revenue in similar fashion across the subsets.
• Appraise adequacy of internal control systems through risk management practices and provide recommendation.
• Dealing with Bank related to compliance matters and any related issue.
• Consolidated Group weekly cash forecasts, cash positions and maximize resilience and ensure financial controls were optimized.
• Prepared and Filed VAT returns and governmental reports in compliance with strict standards.
• Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, Group policies and relevant legal regulations.
• Preparation and Distribution of yearly budget also presenting quarterly basis and projected Cashflows.