Quality Assurance EngineerFull time @Addify posted 2 weeks ago
- Analyzes project requirements and develops test plans, test cases, test scripts, and other testing documentation.
- Executes test cases.
- Helps develop test Level of Effort (LOE) and schedule.
- Identifies functionality that can most benefit from test automation and helps implement its automation.
- Determines the correct level of regression testing based on planned changes.
- Assesses, analyzes, and helps mitigate application and data-related issues.
- Works with the project team to maximize the quality of deliveries before they are submitted to Quality Control (QC).
- Contributes towards initiatives that improve the consistency and quality of our products.
- Ensures testing processes to minimize production errors.
- Mentors junior testing staff.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail ▪ Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to get things done, while also collaborating with cross-functional teams
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 7 years of in-depth QA Engineering experience
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Solid understanding of agile software process including analysis, design, coding, system integration, user acceptance testing, problem resolution, and planning.
- Demonstrated expertise in all technologies relevant to responsibilities, including communications, environments, operating systems, and databases.