Purchase ManagerFull time @Addify posted 8 months ago
– Responsible for the purchases made for the site and negotiating skillfully to strike a great deal.
– Sending inquiries for the best rates and inviting the quotations.
– Strong acumen in identifying vendors, negotiating skills and searching for best alternatives.
– Negotiating with the suppliers for the rate and other terms and conditions.
– Making comparative statements.
– Preparing purchase orders.
– Coordinating with the vendors for deliveries.
– Maintain good inter-personal relationship with the related departments.
– Recognize and observe IMS policy
– Comply with integrated management system (IMS) policy to improve work process.
– Comply and implement the controls required to mitigate the risks involved in the work places and surrounding areas.
– Any University degree/Diploma in Procurement.
– Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar profile.
– Industry experience: Paint / Chemical Manufacturing company.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must.
– Nationality Criteria: India / Philippines / Sri Lanka.
– Female candidates would be preferred for the role.
- @ Actief Jobmade
- Styria, Austria, Eggenberger Strase 7 8020 Graz
- @ Reliance Recruiters
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates, #505 5th floor, Mohammed Noor Talib Building, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd Opposite Royal Ascot Hotel, Dubai