Property AdministratorFull time @Addify posted 2 years ago
Kennedy Property Group have the UAE’s largest short term rental company with offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Kennedy Property Group is looking for an enthusiastic marketing administrator who will help promote our organization across the different markets and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uploading new properties to local property portals
- Optimizing advertising performance by understanding the unique ranking criteria for each channel
- Managing our Property Management System and our Content Management System (Umbraco) to optimize the marketing content on our website
- Working with our photographer and with Adobe photoshop and Canva to create visually engaging photography for our exclusive listings
- Writing marketing content, creating company advertising profiles and working with the operations team to understand the unique features and key selling points of the properties
- Inputting and carefully organizing inbound leads into our CRM (Hubspot) and assigning to the relevant sales managers
- Helping to organize market research and provide monthly reports on competitive analysis
- Providing availability reports and prioritizing vacant properties across marketing channels
- Manually updating calendar availability across specific channels and helping to coordinate the implementation and synchronization of the channel manager across online travel agencies
- Experience: Real Estate Marketing Background Essential along with experience about specific property websites and local real estate CRMs. Experience with social media advertising would be beneficial.
- Personality: Organisational skills and good team working skills and a positive attitude. Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Skills: Communication skills (verbal and non-verbal) and Numerical skills are essential. IT skills (Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Hubspot, Umbraco preferred)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree program essential
- Salary: Basic Salary of between AED 4000 – AED 6000 based on experience