Performance Marketing SpecialistFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, executing and scaling paid campaigns across various channels, including Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and beyond. As a part of a well-versed growth team, you will be expected to continuously come up with and execute growth experimentations, focused on Performance Marketing or otherwise.
To excel in this role, you need to have a strong marketing and analytical background with a drive to scale customer acquisition through Paid Advertising. This job requires a holistic view and ownership of multiple initiatives to grow lead generation through Paid Media and beyond, coupled with proactiveness when crafting and scaling campaigns.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Identify, scope and execute paid campaigns at scale while ensuring they are aligned and relevant for local execution.
- Planning, managing, and optimizing our PPC marketing campaigns across multiple platforms and making them a success.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of our paid campaigns, ensuring their continued growth and optimization
- Challenge the status quo and bring new innovative ideas to the growth team
- Support the generation of net new paid search and display campaigns and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to create effective ads that communicate our value propositions, resonate with the audience and drive highly qualified leads.
- Drive continuous improvement and implementation of best practices through all paid channels
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure that there is an alignment of messaging and goals
- A/B split testing ad copy and landing pages
- Performing ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Adopt a data over intuition mindset and be able to extrapolate actionable insights across multiple reporting sources
What We Are Looking For?
- Minimum Qualifications
- Arabic Speaker
- 3+ Years of relevant Paid Media experience
- Extensive experience across the following channels:
- Google Ads (Search, Display and Remarketing)
- B2B marketing experience, preferably SaaS.
What Will Make You The Ideal Fit?
- A self-starter who takes the initiative and is excited about solving challenging problems.
- An analytical thinker who views experimentation as an essential tool for growth.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- A strong understanding of how ads work, including bidding, targeting and competition metrics and principles
- Basic SEO knowledge and strong analytical skills
- Ability to utilize different channels to improve our digital presence and drive customers
- Experience with managing and growing multi-lingual and International websites.
- Curiosity and passion for constantly learning the latest trends, technologies and standards to ensure we always use the best tools and techniques.