Payroll ManagerFull time @Addify posted 7 months ago
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Being responsible for a team of 1 payroll specialist – carrying out management responsibilities in accordance with Mace’s policies and applicable laws.
- Creating skills gap analysis per role with training plans to support the development of the team.
- Ensuring that all payroll training is up to date for all payroll staff and the continuous development of the payroll and benefits team (including recruiting new payroll staff into the business).
- Being responsible for processing 5 payrolls – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt, and Oman Payrolls totaling circa 580 employees, with a rapid growth plan over the next few years.
- Processing all payroll and benefits responsibilities in accordance with applicable local law/federal laws and regulations in the respective countries.
- Managing the preparation of payroll, ensuring that they are correctly generated and reconciled prior to being submitted for processing.
- Monitoring and tracking payroll-related activities to make sure that these are communicated in plenty of time and are being delivered in a timely manner and to the required expectations.
- Assisting in completing monthly payroll processing, payroll verification, and approvals, ensuring that the relevant supporting documentation is checked.
- Supporting the creation and management of robust payroll controls.
- Review current payroll and benefits processes and recommend process improvements.
- Completion of payroll and benefits process notes.
- Assisting with ensuring that payroll processing documentation is updated and maintained and that new payroll processes are developed and documented as required.
- Managing and ensuring accuracy in relation to employees’ payments and deductions data with correct documentation.
- Owning and reconciling all loans processed via payroll.
- Producing communications to employees with regards to overpayment recoveries and similar documentation.
- Managing the SLA with payroll vendors where applicable.
- Managing the preparation and input of any applicable benefits.
- Creation and execution of an annual calendar of events per country we operate in for both payroll and benefits.
- Managing the internal SLA for payroll and benefit resolutions.
- Supporting the processing of pay review activities and payments.
You have 10+ years of work experience as a leader with team management experience, 10+ years of technical payroll experience in the MENA region, high-level MS Excel skills, Payroll Qualification, great collaborator, great communication skills, “Can-do” attitude and ability to prioritize and deliver, strong team player, but also able to work independently, initiative-taker – a fast-paced organization with minimal supervision, can think strategically and act operationally, have the ability to work in a close-knit HR team and adding value, the ability to process improve, implement new systems and provide high attention to detail, be responsive to all situations when needed.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships, and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You must have experience in program or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.