Operations SpecialistFull time @Talabat posted 1 year ago
We’re looking for a People Operations Specialist to join the team!
What’s On Your Plate?
- Maintain onboarding tracker for stores and for Office team, and manage pre onboarding requirements for team members like laptop ordering, email set up , Bank set up etc
- Processes required documents for visa applications, Insurance, and onboarding on HRIS systems
- Help New joiners connect with help desk for complete IT set up
- Works directly with our reservation team to assist out-of-state employees with relocation.
- Coordinate flight, car and hotel arrangements for new joiner
- Assist in preparation of Welcome kits and onboarding induction days
- Support in conducting orientation process and sending calendar requests for line Line managers
- Ensure to update and maintain the group emails data
- Administer Talabat credits and other welfare plans, including enrollment, changes and terminations
- Prepare announcements for new joiner on the Workplace platform
- Maintaining current HR files and databases
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews
- Maintain and update the record of leave balance
- Assist coordination with supervisors with OT calculation
- Prepare the Monthly Reports for Finance team
- Sending out probation review reminders and maintain the probation review tracker
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assist in preparation of documents for the disciplinary procedures, any employee requests
- Help facilitate vendor information for any employee engagement activities
- Manage the employee engagement calendar
- Assists with processing of terminations and separation by managing the clerical requirement for offboarding process
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in coordinating with supervisors and stake holder as and when required
- Support in preparing internal communications for the region
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Management Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Knowledge of local employment laws
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to influence internal and external business partners in all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with limited direction and under tight
- Exceptional planning, follow-up, and organising skills.
What Did We Order?
- University degree, preferably with an HR focus. CIPD or SHRM will be a clear advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience at a generalist level.
- Agile, Innovative, Detail-oriented and Result-focused
- Strong personal and work ethics.
- Advanced MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.