Office 365 Architect (Overall) – REMOTERemote @Addify posted 1 year ago
IDC Technologies is looking a suitable experienced qualified candidates – Remote role.
Demand 1057118 • Environment advisory, Requirement Analysis
• Scripting and automation in a Service-oriented environment
• Advice on best practices of Office 365 integration with ADFS, Directory Sync, and Exchange
• Work to defines programs and roadmaps of all O365 solutions/projects aligned to established priorities and project schedules
• Develop business cases based on requirement assessment and existing infrastructure or Provide Technology inputs for business cases and
• Establish relevant frameworks and guidelines for various Architecture exercises
• You will be the O365 Subject Matter Expert within the business and to the end customers, responsible for delivering enterprise-sized O365 solutions.
• Designing complex O365 solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications where appropriate.
• Shaping O365 technical proposals whilst making solution/service trade-offs where appropriate and providing support to our pre-sales and bid teams to ensure solution and cost alignment.
• Resolution ownership of technical challenges for O365 projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation teams.
• Mentoring and coaching more junior architects within the team through both performance management and community-led collaboration.
• Acting as a trusted advisor for our customers, translating centralized O365 roadmap insight into customer-specific impact avoidance and benefit realization.
• Good working knowledge of the entire O365 stack, including their interactions and use cases.
• Strong understanding of Multi-Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), and Security and Compliance.
Complete Job Description file is attached in given link. JOB-DESCRIPTION-OFFICE 365 ENG.