Marketing ManagerFull time @Addify posted 2 years ago
We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be accountable for developing and leading on the strategic marketing plan and growth strategy of the company covering external communication and PR, branding, positioning, digital and other marketing related activities for the assigned vendor and region. S/He builds a competitive edge facing market dynamics in alignment with the company vision leading the team for optimal performance.
To be successful in this role, you must be a self-driven, adaptable person with excellent interpersonal skills. Arabic language is a plus.
- Develop and execute marketing plan for the quarter & year for the assigned vendor/s and region
- Develop, and implement an integrated range of marketing concepts and methodologies; plan and develop marketing strategies consistent with the overall goals and objectives of the assigned Business Unit and Vendor
- Implement activities defined in quarterly marketing plan with the help of Business Unit Manager
- Plan and implement marketing activities that needs to be done for the Unit during the year taking into consideration the budget allocated and managing the claims of those activities.
- Field marketing planning to develop the channel business according to the sales plan
- Partner with Sales to develop strategic channel partner programs including but not limited to events, roadshows, and reward / incentive programs; responsible for all sell through programs and channel marketing promotions for assigned product lines
- Build and maintain a strong and consistent brand awareness through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity
- Align with the vendors to submit Marketing Plans and secure funds
- Oversees the production of all promotional materials, collaterals and marketing campaigns
- Conduct, review and analyze the customers’ surveys
- Provide market research and analysis; prepare research-based reports and sales forecasts for senior management
- Work with Marking Teams and external PR Agencies to ensure proper messaging is communicated to press about assigned product line; collaborate on developing and deploying pitch ideas.
Skills and Experience Required:
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field/ Master’s degree / CIM qualified is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a strategic and digital marketing role ideally in the IT industry
- Strong eye for business and ability to think strategically and analytically
- Experience crafting marketing strategies and plans based on the Company’s strategy
- A strong customer-centric attitude
- Having a constructive mindset and an initiator who takes initiative in a constantly evolving work environment
- Arabic fluency is a plus.