Marketing ManagerFull time @Addify posted 2 years ago
Reporting to: Head of Marketing, Board of Directors
Reporters: Marketing team – a team of 4 employees
Collaborators: Business unit heads
Roles & Responsibilities:
Manage the Marketing Team
• Assist the Head of Marketing with overseeing the marketing department and guiding its day-to-day operations.
• Execute hiring plans in collaboration with Head of Marketing and HR.
• Coach a high-performing marketing team.
• Report to the Head of Marketing on marketing team goals and KPIs.
• Develop team members through reviews, and objectives and identify training where required.
• Candidate must have a Degree in Marketing with at least 8 years of work experience in marketing. Experience in leading key accounts in an advertising agency is a plus.
• Have in-depth knowledge of:
o Google AdWords
o Search engine optimization (SEO), SEM, PPC, Display Advertising, online PR, Web Analytics, Lead Generation, Online Reputation Management, Mobile Apps Marketing, Email Marketing, and Quality Link Building.
o Link Building
o Keyword-oriented Article & PR Submissions.
o Relevant Directory Submissions.
o Local Google Business Listing.
o Mass Coverage of customers through SMO.
o Internet Traffic – Bookmarking and Local Classified Submissions.
o, Link Wheeling.
o Google Panda Friendly Content Writing.
o Business Website Advertise Online.
o Google Panda & Penguin Update.
• Expertise in the various disciplines of Marketing Communication such as advertising, media, direct marketing, below the line & online and digital advertising, and social media marketing.
• Prior experience in setting up and driving marketing automation.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including defining and implementing methodologies within defined timelines and budgets.
• Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record. First-hand experience in creating and using social media tools.
• Expertise working in the field of new media from a content perspective, including design, preferably in a large organization.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical skills, at ease with numbers
• Proven commitment to keeping up to date and the latest communication technologies
• Excellent public speaking skills
• Experience working with cross-functional with multinational teams and external agencies.
• Creative flair with a penchant for good copywriting with strong proofreading skills.
• Must be a go-getter, results-driven, and possess excellent team management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Good competence in project and stakeholder management with excellent analytical skills.
• Confident, data-driven.
• Hold a UAE Driving License and must have a car.