Manager-HRFull time @Addify posted 5 months ago
- Develop, maintain and update HR Policies and procedures, compile standard operating practices identifying important policy issues for organization development taking into consideration current applicable local and international laws, company requirements, and future trends.
- Supervise and administer the Job Analysis and Job Evaluation programs, ensuring job descriptions for all positions are available, up-to-date, and integrated with Company competency frameworks. Analyze and compare compensation benchmarking and trends, and establish compensation guidelines and recommendations.
- Design and administer compensation & benefits programs, evaluate compensation schemes, and convert relative job worth into monetary values to be administered according to pay-scale guidelines and policy.
- Oversee the execution of surveys and salary analysis, ascertain Company reward schemes are in line with standard industry norms, and comply with local laws and regulations. Establish competitive salary scales designed to attract, retain, and motivate employees.
- Develop and administer the compensation and benefits policies; develop methodologies and studies to ensure a fair and equitable total rewards structure.
- Supervise the administration of the monthly payroll; evaluate HRMS package development and HR software solutions. Develop payroll audits, and checks and balances. Recommend and implement means of enhancing payroll efficiency and elimination of errors.
- Manage the Performance Management System. Evaluate and develop assessment methodologies in line with overall Company goals and strategy. Select effective appraisal techniques tailored to the organization’s operational requirements. Link performance appraisal results to established reward schemes. Establish seamless linkage of PMS with OD systems for learning needs.
- Supervise the employment formalities and engagement processes of all new employees. Ensure that Induction programs are administered in a professional and timely manner. Make certain new Employees are provided with special guidance and assistance throughout the initial period of employment.
- Administer grievance/discipline procedures and employee relations protocol. Investigate and resolve complex HR issues related to employee disputes and grievances, advice and collaborate with management on all aspects related to the processes of handling grievance/discipline-related issues, and recommend remedies and solutions as necessary.
- Superintend the administration of the overall company welfare initiatives. Develop and implement recognition and retention schemes, and conduct timely audits throughout the organization to gauge the effectiveness of welfare initiatives, work culture, business processes, people management, and morale. Utilize the findings to support development and change decisions.
- Investigate employee motivation and job satisfaction concerns, and implement effective employee motivation strategies. Oversee the development of employee satisfaction and motivation MIS reports on a monthly basis.
- Draft and implement expatriate and local employment and manpower service contracts and agreements complying with company operational requirements standards and the applicable laws and regulations, investigate legal issues, and obtain legal advice and recommendations when necessary. Assist Company branches in HR and legal compliance when required.
- Superintend the Emiratization process; ensure recruitment and development of Emirati nationals in accordance with determined annual targets.
- Administer the employee records management system; oversee the maintenance of employee information in the personnel database and personnel files.
- Supervise the day-to-day activities of the Employee Relations and Compensation staff. Manage, develop & motivate the HR Team to ensure the achievement of established department and individual KRAs and KPIs.
Essential Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or Commerce
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience in the Oil and Gas EPC Industry