Lighting Sales ExecutiveFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
- Develop strong communication networks and relationships with the key contractors, consultants and end-users in their marketplace.
- Assess customer’s lighting needs and determine which Frater products and services best suit their needs.
- Effectively present Frater’s product and services to customers in a variety of situations utilizing the tools available (sales presentations, meetings, field visits and trade shows).
- Coordinate with Estimator team to prepare budget estimates / quotes for customers’ lighting needs.
- Negotiate prices and agreements including credit terms and collection.
- Identify and define key relationships and decision makers to maximize Frater’s position on projects.
- Work in a team environment to analyze the project from a sales, business, and engineering perspective.
- Participate in field work required (Site Survey, Installation, Commission, Trouble Shooting and Warranty Inspections).
- Coordinate with Sales Support, Logistic and client team to ensure products are delivered and/or installed according to the requirement.
- Follow up clients for any payment issues
- 2+ years sales experience in lighting or construction-related sectors, or procurement/project management role with good knowledge of lighting products
- UAE valid driving license is a must
- Young, dynamic and motivated to close deals