Kids Club Attendant-Job number: EMEAA25391Full time @Addify posted 2 years ago
Kids Club Attendant at InterContinental
Your day to day
- Clean and service assigned at the kids club or areas according to established standards and procedures
- Handle and store chemicals in line with hotel regulations and any local legislative requirements
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimise waste within all areas of housekeeping
- Ensure security of all guests at the kids club and privacy of guests
- Return and restock cart at end of shift
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and take action to ensure guest satisfaction
- Follow established safety procedures at all times. Immediately report any health and safety incident, security breaches, concerns or suspicious behavior to the supervisor or manager on duty
What we need from you
In order to be considered for this role, ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- High school or equivalent education preferred.
- Minimum one year experience in the same field required, prior luxury hospitality experience desired
- Knowledge on gym equipment procedures and standards
- Requires good English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must possess basic computational ability
- Ability to carry or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds / 23 kilograms and to push/pull medium to large weights/objects, frequently standing up and moving around the facility, frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility, frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling
What we offer
In return, we offer competitive pay and benefits, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the Room to be Yourself.So what’s your passion? Please get in touch if this position matches your skills and interests and tell us how you could bring your individual competencies by clicking “Apply Online”.
We are an equal opportunity employer.