Junior Executive – Business DevelopmentFull time @Addify posted 4 months ago
About the job
- Identify potential partnership opportunities by researching market/industry and keeping a close eye on key developments in the region.
- Cold call as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging professional network.
- Through market research develop forward-thinking, creative strategies aimed at generating leads, growing sales, and driving revenue.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Labaiik.
- Develop a cordial professional rapport with new clients and set targets for sales and provide the support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to partners.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Daily operational management of key partnerships.
- Work in close collaboration with the Functional team to ensure alignment of broader goals.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in Ecommerce marketplace.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- A highly organized and detail-oriented with an analytical mindset.
- Advanced Excel, Data Interpretation Skills, and presentations.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Arabic speaker with UAE driving license.