Junior AccountantFull time @Addify posted 2 months ago
The London Project – Dubai Branch
The London Project has been working tirelessly to perfect the art of hospitality alchemy. Through the careful filtration of elegance, reverie, passion, and peerless expert experience in the industry. Our Vision is “to be globally recognized as a unique hospitality brand that improves the lives of everyone it touches” by creating harmony in differences, embracing the beauty found in each example of global culture through arts, music, and beats with the pendulous rhythm of fashion. All of this is made possible through the commitment, hard work, and efforts being put together by our amazing team. As a Junior Accountant, you will be responsible for the day-to-day financial management of a restaurant venue, this will entail reconciliation, reporting, cash handling, and other daily finance requirements. You will also work with the operations team to ensure items such as credit applications, petty cash, tips, and other financial-related tasks are complete. The right candidate will have an interest in financial management as well as an aim to grow and develop into a more progressive role. You must be studious, diligent, and focused in your day-to-day life and be able to work in a large team environment within the policies defined by your department.
At your interview we will be assessing you as much for your skills and knowledge as an accountant, as well as who you are, so below are a few points to help you make the decision if you would like to apply.
- Do you have at least 2 years of previous experience in UAE?
- Do you have work experience preferably in Hospitality Industry?
- Do you have a BS/MS degree in Accounting or a related field?
- Do you have knowledge/experience of using Xero/QuickBooks/Oracle systems and databases?
- Do you have excellent communication and active listening skills?
- Are you a team player, able to collaborate and assist co-workers whenever needed?
- Are you a self-motivated person with an eye for detail?
- Can you manage your time?
- Are you well presented, clean, tidy, and care about your personal grooming and presentation?
- Can you bring confidence without arrogance to a team?
If the above sounds like you and have the genuine drive to go beyond what a Junior Accountant can do then we encourage you to explore careers with The London Project and become a part of our exciting and growing team.