IT/SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORFull time @Addify recruitment posted 2 years ago
We are currently looking for an IT/System Administrator that can assist our Global Office. The candidate MUST have the following impeccable skills:
1. Consolidated, deployed and monitored back office servers and SAN storage, Windows domain infrastructure, directly supporting internal staff workstations and laptops.
2. Supervised the IP phone system extending key support for email
3. Compiled and updated hardware and software systems, assets, policies, procedures, and solutions documentation.
4. Essayed an integral role in the deployment, configuration and maintenance of health of various server, workstation and network systems, Microsoft Exchange and associated email services in addition to the health and operations for the AGA backup Environment
8. Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
9. Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
10. Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHC
11. Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
12. Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
13. Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
14. Arranging scheduled upgrades
15. Investigating faults in the network
16. Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
17. Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
18. Updating the company and client’s websites and ability to suggest enhancement as per the latest trend
19. Ability to edit presentation and recommend design
1. Mobile App Development Knowledge
2. Technical Software Development
3. Crypto Currency Savy
4. Proven experience as a System Administrator
5. Network Administrator or similar role
6. Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
7. Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
8. Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
9. Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
10. Excellent communication skills
11. BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus