IT Support EngineerFull time @Addify posted 4 months ago
Key Responsibility areas:
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
- Provide 1st/2nd line support for all desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues locally and remotely.
- Escalate IT issues to the Network Manager where necessary.
- Set up and configuration of laptops, desktops, and mobile devices.
- Installation of authorized software on all device types.
- Ensuring security patches and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on all devices.
- Antivirus Endpoint Protection installation and maintenance across all devices.
- Enrolling mobile and tablet devices in Mobile Device Management solution.
- Completing internal user moves including phones and patching of network cables.
- Ensuring all software licenses are recorded and maintained.
- Ensure all logs for equipment and users are maintained in the Asset Management system.
- Maintenance and archiving for user mailboxes in Office 365.
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements.
- Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the Network Manager.
- Work extra hours to meet deadlines or travel to other Group locations, as required and where reasonable.
- Provide assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all customers.
- Core competencies:
- At least 3 years experience in IT Technical Support.
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Cooperate, collaborate, and innovate.
- Valid Driving License.
- Experience with both Microsoft and Apple operating systems.
- Networking experience (LAN/WAN and/or other).
- Familiarity with IT practices in a data center.
Additional below requirements will be an added advantage
- Experience with Azure environment.
- Experience with Server Virtualization.
- Experience with Mobile devices and phones (iPad, iPhone, Samsung…etc.).
- Application experience (Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3)
- Microsoft and Cisco Certifications.
- Valid Driving License & own transportation.
IT Support Technician – Abu Dhabi
- @ Addify
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Electra Street, E10, Al Danah
- Information Technology