IT Strategy Senior ManagerFull time @Addify posted 7 months ago
• Drive the transformation and change management planning for all strategic initiatives.
• Drive technology strategy development and management activities.
• Lead the IT portfolio management practice including framework, policies, procedures, and processes.
• Oversee the development of the architectural vision and strategic technology planning.
• Lead the development and maintenance of the enterprise blueprint including business, applications, infrastructure, data, and security.
• Lead the benefits realization measurement and management process for GIT.
• Lead the identification of real and potential risks emerging from organizational structure or process changes, technologies, or new activities to appropriately devise strategies that turn these risks into opportunities.
• Explore new and emerging technologies to create strategies to adopt these technologies and position GIT as an enabler to ENOC’s business units.
• Set GIT’s KPIs and targets in line with the developed technology strategy and in coordination with Strategy & Governance Head.
• Lead the monitoring of monthly and quarterly performance results, identify performance gaps and ramifications, and lead the development of corrective actions that tackle the root causes.
• Prepare and endorse the IT strategy budget.
• Manage and report on IT strategy financial spending.
• Oversee the development of IT strategy initiatives TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) and ROI (Return on Investment).
People and Talent Management
• Formulate workforce planning reports and talent acquisition plans.
• Set performance management objectives for all reporters and perform mid-year and year-end performance reviews.
• Manage the team’s productivity to achieve the set KPIs and service levels.
• Develop and coach the team to enhance their knowledge, skills, and performance.
• Manage and resolve team conflicts.
Build strong relationships and work collaboratively with internal/external stakeholders and customers to achieve objectives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Computer Engineering from a recognized university.
• Master’s Degree is preferable.
• Preferred professional certifications: (e.g. TOGAF, PMP, COBIT, ITIL…).
• 13+ years of Information Technology experience.
• 5+ years of relevant working experience.
• Working experience in multiple industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Retail, Government…) is preferable.
• Working experience in managing IT strategic investments.
• Working experience in enterprise architecture management.
• Working experience in developing technology strategies and roadmaps.
• Working experience in digital transformation and change management.
• Working experience in new technology trends investigation, study, proposal, and implementation (e.g. IoT, Blockchain, Big Data, AI…)
• Working experience in all aspects of designing and constructing business processes, functions, and organizational structures
• Excellent Knowledge of different types of businesses and operating models (existing, new, emerging, and hybrid)
Excellent knowledge of project management methodology.
IT Support Technician – Abu Dhabi
- @ Addify
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Electra Street, E10, Al Danah
- Information Technology