IT Security EngineerFull time @Addify posted 5 months ago
Key Responsibility areas:
- Engineer, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of networks, CCTV, and systems.
- Identify and define systems security requirements.
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Develop technical solutions and security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate tasks.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Manages tools used for monitoring, notifications, and reporting.
- Must be able to work independently, follow an assigned work schedule, and meet deadlines for all troubleshooting responsibilities.
- Must be able to resolve all issues to completion, as required for a certain system, and be flexible when troubleshooting extends beyond the average workday. Responds to emergency situations as they arise.
- At least 3 years of experience as a System Security Engineer or Information Security Engineer.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems and CCTV surveillance.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, network video recorders, cameras, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with the system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Excellent English in written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Cooperate, collaborate, and innovate.
- Valid Driving License & Transportation
IT Support Technician – Abu Dhabi
- @ Addify
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Electra Street, E10, Al Danah
- Information Technology