IT OfficerFull time @Addify posted 3 months ago
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Installing, supporting, and maintaining new server hardware and software infrastructure monitoring.
- Verification of server backup files and maintaining IT support calls.
- Undertaking routine preventative measures and implementing, maintaining, and monitoring network security.
- Implementation of IT project works and providing training to end users.
- rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- test and evaluate new technology
IT Support Technician – Abu Dhabi
- @ Addify
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Electra Street, E10, Al Danah
- Information Technology