IT Financial AnalystFull time @Addify posted 1 year ago
We are looking to hire an experienced IT Financial Analyst who has a broad understanding of the IT landscape and can lead the cost management across the IT department.
This position is a long-term contract role with an initial duration of 12 months and is renewable based on performance. You will be working for our client in Dubai – a leading conglomerate in the region.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Evaluate financial performance and identify trends. Plan, forecast, and make recommendations based on data.
- Work closely with the Accounting department and ensure accurate financial reporting
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a related role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently
Preference will be given to candidates available immediately or a maximum of 30 days after accepting the offer.
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to work in the United Arab Emirates. Please apply with your resume and remember to provide us with your contact details.
We will review your job application within 7 working days. Should your profile fit the requirements of the role a consultant from Edari will be in touch with you to get a deeper understanding of your profile, discuss the role in more detail, and potential next steps.