IT EngineerFull time @Addify posted 8 months ago
Noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with committed capital of $ 1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class digital and e-retail ecosystem in the Middle East. To achieve this goal, Noon has built end-to-end in-house capabilities including Technology, Commercial, Marketing, Logistics, and Fulfillment. After launching in UAE and KSA in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings. To fulfill these goals, Noon has a division that is dedicated to launching key strategic projects.
About noon pay
noon pay, the fintech vertical of noon, launched with a mission to revolutionize payments in UAE. We are building noon pay to make payments in the UAE faster, easier, and safer for everyone. Our aim is to be UAE’s leading payments app for money transfers, recharges & bill payments, and online & offline
We are looking for an IT Engineer with 3+ years of experience in the IT industry with exposure to security aspects of IT infrastructures.
- Engineer, implement, and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Proven work experience as an IT System Security Engineer.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Active Directory, Azure, and Microsoft365 services.
- Design, develop, and maintain detection checks for cloud security policies and compliance standards
- Minimum 2 to 3 experience in ITSM/CSM-related process
- Knowledge of day one kit readiness requirements and global onboarding procedures.
- Advanced skills in troubleshooting hardware issues and software failures.
- Exposure to asset management methodology and inventory management.
- Advanced ability to research, analyze and recommend improvements.
- Deploy and configure Teams and M365 Groups
- Understanding of eDiscovery and litigation holds
- Understanding of retention policies and labels
- Maintain and configure Azure AD, License management, Group management, and Cloud resource management.
- Research products and new technologies to increase the efficiency of business and operations
- Be the escalation point for other IT Systems Engineers and Service Desk Engineers
- Keep all tickets and projects updated and track time in a detailed format
- In-depth and up-to-date understanding of the threat landscape and the techniques to defend against them – including tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment and make decisions quickly
- Hands-on expertise in many of the following technologies: Firewalls, SIEM, Managed Detection, and Response platforms, Microsoft Defender Products, Vulnerability Management, Enterprise patching for servers, networking, client devices, SSO/MFA.
- Advanced knowledge of Security applications and infrastructure including advanced technologies and methodologies
- Familiarity with security applications built on cloud computing environments, security libraries, security controls, and common security flaws
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common security tools
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
IT Support Technician – Abu Dhabi
- @ Addify
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Electra Street, E10, Al Danah
- Information Technology