IT DirectorFull time @Addify posted 3 months ago
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Inspects and ensures the maintenance of the IT equipment or the IT environment.
- Ensures that computer and network operations are monitored at the property.
- Ensure backup/recovery functions are performed on a scheduled basis.
- Manages IT activities to ensure the property infrastructure and applications systems are functional at all times.
- Follows brand standards for system make, model, and configuration as well as processes.
- Maintain inventories of hardware, software, software licenses, vendors, and support & maintenance contracts.
- Maintains user access to systems, including validating approvals of access requests/changes/removals, and timely action to avoid impact on business or risk. These systems include (but are not limited to):
- PMS / POS / S&C
- Finance systems
- File system
- SPA / Golf / Retail
- Provides or manages IT-related training.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Enforces IT policies and standards protecting company hardware, software, confidential data, and other resources at the property, including maintaining GPDR and PCI compliance.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Performs an assessment of needs, ensuring compliance with brand-specific standards, operational budget, and capital requirements.
- Undertakes, as required, cost-benefit analysis of all IT-related expenses and identifies opportunities for cost savings.
- Determines priorities, schedules, plans, and necessary resources to ensure completion of any property projects on schedule, on budget, and according to specification.
- Ensures problems are correctly reported, routed, tracked, and solved, with the system user being always informed of the situation.
- Ensures regular ongoing communication in all areas of responsibility to executives, peers, subordinates, owner representatives, partners, and Global Office IT on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applies new knowledge to your job, in line with company direction.
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Provides technical expertise and support to colleagues and guests.
- Works with Purchasing Manager to ensure all IT-related purchase requests are in line with Company policy and the required quotations are obtained.
- Works with the Global IT Office on company roll-outs, implementation of new systems, and IT service & security requirements.
- Maintains a rolling 5-year CAPEX plan to ensure new projects, as well as replacement, is done in an organized and well-communicated manner.
- Assists with any other duties as required by the management team
IT Support Technician – Abu Dhabi
- @ Addify
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Electra Street, E10, Al Danah
- Information Technology