IoT Software & integration EngineerFreelance Full time Part time Temporary @Addify posted 2 years ago
Urgent Requirement: IoT Software & integration Engineer
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Networking/Engineering
· +12 years’ experience in manipulating data sets and building statistical models Python, model Tuning or equivalent certificates.
· Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
· Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc.
· Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
· Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
· Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, Kafka, Libra etc.
· Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
· Strong experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.